Water Crystalz is an all-new sample loop, midi & stems kit, exclusively produced and only available on freakquincy.com. Get inspired to produce your next record that could easily be heard on artists albums like Gunna, Juice WRLD, Lil Skies & XXXTentacion (RIP) and many more. These loops were created to give the listener an ambient melancholy feel. Great for slow or double time bpm's. Just add drums or use the samples in any way you see fit, by reversing them, chopping them up or adding effects to them. You can also use the midi to layer the samples or simply use your own virtual instruments with. We provided it all to give you as much creative freedom as possible.
What you get with this kit:
10 - Sample Loops - (up to 16 bars in length with the arrangement)
- Over 500 MB unzipped
- The key of each loop
- The bpm of each loop
- Tracked out audio stem files for each sample (WAV)
- Samples contain Guitars, Keys, Synths, Plucks, Bases, Vibes, Flutes, Bells and more!
- Midi files for all the samples used so you can layer your sounds or use the midi with your own virtual instruments
Listen to a preview here:
See this kit in action:
What DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) can I use this product with?
- LOGIC PRO X
- FL STUDIO
- KONTAKT 5
- NI MASCHINE
- ABLETON LIVE
- SONY ACID
- PRO TOOLS
- STUDIO ONE
- + ANY OTHER DAW THAT EXCEPTS WAV FILES
Are these sounds royalty free? (updated March 11th, 2018)
- Major Label Placements: If you place a beat/song on a major label using any of our sample(s), loop or midi packs (drum samples excluded), a fair publishing split with CJ Beatz® is required, in addition to a production or co-production credit which should be labeled as "Produced by CJ Beatz" or "Co-Produced by CJ Beatz" (or other producer credits if the samples, loops or midi packs were co-produced). Please contact email@example.com for further details.
- Non-Major/Indie Label Placements: If you place a beat/song on a non-major/indie label using any of our sample, loop or midi packs no production credit or publishing splits are required.
- Sample Clearances: Don't worry about sample clearances if you use any of our packs, all sample, loop or midi packs at freakquincy.com are all original productions.
- If you are still uncertain about your situation, you can always use the contact us form to ask questions.
What if I'm not satisfied with the order?
- Send us a message using the 'contact us' button and we'll swap out any other product of equal or lesser value on the site.
How will I receive the sounds I purchased?
- You'll be provided with a download link right after purchase. In addition, we send you a confirmation email with your download link so you can download it later if you want.
What can I use to purchase your sounds?
- You can pay with any major credit/debit card and or PayPal account via our PayPal express checkout.
Do you provide support for your products?
- Yes, you can send us a support email 24/7 using the 'contact us' button on the bottom right of the page. We will be sure to get back to you within 24 hrs.