BrainStorm is an incredibly versatile Omnisphere 2 preset bank, has some of the most innovative sounding patches. Exclusively created for freakquincy.com by LoKlass & CJ Beatz. Producers like Mike Will Made It, Bighead & Murda Beatz would go crazy about these lush sounds. Sporting exactly 100 different patches, ranging from experimental Keys to thumping Synth Basses, BrainStorm will give the edge that other producers will envy. Start creating some unique and never heard before beats with BrainStorm. - Get your copy today!
What sound presets you get with your purchase:
9 Synth Basses
5 Synth Leads
4 Experimental Sounds
Listen to a preview:
*Required: Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 VST/AU (Mac or Windows)
Installation instructions (Mac or Windows) #1 (recommended):
- Extract the folder to Spectrasonics > STEAM > Omnisphere > Settings Library > Patches
- Hit the refresh button in Patch browser
Installation instructions (Mac or Windows) #2
- Extract the zip folder to the desired location
- While Omnisphere 2 is open, click the utility button
- Click on "install .omnisphere"
- Browse to BrainStorm.omnisphere and select it
Are these sounds royalty free? (updated March 11th, 2018)
- Major Label Placements: If you place a beat/song on a major label using any of our sample(s), loop or midi packs (drum samples & preset packs excluded), a fair publishing split with CJ Beatz® is required, in addition to a production or co-production credit which should be labeled as "Produced by CJ Beatz" or "Co-Produced by CJ Beatz" (or other producer credits if the samples, loops or midi packs were co-produced). Please contact email@example.com for further details.
- Non-Major/Indie Label Placements: If you place a beat/song on a non-major/indie label using any of our sample, loop or midi packs no production credit or publishing splits are required.
- Sample Clearances: Don't worry about sample clearances if you use any of our packs, all sample, loop or midi packs at freakquincy.com are all original productions.
- If you are still uncertain about your situation, you can always use the contact us form to ask questions.
What if I'm not satisfied with the order?
- Send us a message using the 'contact us' button and we'll swap out any other product of equal or lesser value on the site.
How will I receive the sounds I purchased?
- You'll be provided with a download link right after purchase. In addition, we send you a confirmation email with your download link so you can download it later if you want.
What can I use to purchase your sounds?
- You can pay with any major credit/debit card and or PayPal account via our PayPal express checkout.
Do you provide support for your products?
- Yes, you can send us a support email 24/7 using the 'contact us' button on the bottom right of the page. We will be sure to get back to you within 24 hrs.