Gross Beatz - Mrhythmizer Preset Bank
Gross Beatz - Mrhythmizer Preset Bank is like having FL Studio's Gross Beat for Logic Pro X. We all want to emulate that sound that is so popular today, this is the answer to us Logic users.
Make beats in the style of producers like LondonOnDaTrack, Boi1Da, Murda Beatz and many more!
What presets you get with this pack:
- Total of 24 Mrhythmizer presets in the style of FL Studio's Gross Beat
- 1/2 Speed
- 1/2 Speed v.2
- Reverse 2
- Reverse Slide
- Flanger Slide
- Flanger Light
- Pitchup 1
- Pitchup 2
- Pitchup 3
- Slide Trance
- Rhythm 1
- Rhythm 2
- Slide 2
- Grain 1/2 Speed
- Remix 1
- Remix 2
- Remix 3
- Classic Gross beat
- Little Bit
How to install this preset - Watch the video!
*Required: Mrhythmizer Plugin - available here: https://www.meldaproduction.com/MRhythmizer
Questions about anything? - use the contact us button at the bottom right of the page.
What DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) can I use this product with?
- LOGIC PRO X
- FL STUDIO
- KONTAKT 5
- NI MASCHINE
- ABLETON LIVE
- SONY ACID
- PRO TOOLS
- STUDIO ONE
- + ANY OTHER DAW THAT EXCEPTS WAV FILES
Are these sounds royalty free? (updated March 11th, 2018)
- Major Label Placements: If you place a beat/song on a major label using any of our sample(s), loop or midi packs (drum samples & preset packs excluded), a fair publishing split with CJ Beatz® is required, in addition to a production or co-production credit which should be labeled as "Produced by CJ Beatz" or "Co-Produced by CJ Beatz" (or other producer credits if the samples, loops or midi packs were co-produced). Please contact email@example.com for further details.
- Non-Major/Indie Label Placements: If you place a beat/song on a non-major/indie label using any of our sample, loop or midi packs no production credit or publishing splits are required.
- Sample Clearances: Don't worry about sample clearances if you use any of our packs, all sample, loop or midi packs at freakquincy.com are all original productions.
- If you are still uncertain about your situation, you can always use the contact us form to ask questions.
What if I'm not satisfied with the order?
- Send us a message using the 'contact us' button and we'll swap out any other product of equal or lesser value on the site.
How will I receive the sounds I purchased?
- You'll be provided with a download link right after purchase. In addition, we send you a confirmation email with your download link so you can download it later if you want.
What can I use to purchase your sounds?
- You can pay with any major credit/debit card and or PayPal account via our PayPal express checkout.
Do you provide support for your products?
- Yes, you can send us a support email 24/7 using the 'contact us' button on the bottom right of the page. We will be sure to get back to you within 24 hrs.