Keys on Fire - Sample Loops & Midi Kit
Keys on Fire is a collection of high quality loops and midi files that will give you the inspiration you are looking for. Grungy old sounding pianos and other keyboard loops that will give you that stank face. We even added a few slightly de-tuned variations of the loops that will give you that old vinyl sound you are looking for. Wanna make beats like today's top producers? The right samples are what you need, and Keys on Fire can give you just that! Start making beats that sound like 6ix, !Ilmind, Metro Boomin and many more! Not only do you get high quality 24bit WAV files to throw into your DAW and start making some dope sounding beats, but we also provide you with ALL of the midi files we created to make these loops with. Don't like the sound but the chord progression? No problem just throw in the midi file that is included.
What you get with this Loops and Midi Kit
- 39 WAV sample loops (4 bar & 8 bar loops) - audio tail included for better sounding end stings
- 31 MIDI files - for you to layer and use with your own VSTs
Listen to some of the loops that are included below!
See this kit in action!
What DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) can I use this product with?
- LOGIC PRO X
- FL STUDIO
- KONTAKT 5
- NI MASCHINE
- ABLETON LIVE
- SONY ACID
- PRO TOOLS
- STUDIO ONE
- + ANY OTHER DAW THAT EXCEPTS WAV FILES
Are these sounds royalty free? (updated March 11th, 2018)
- Major Label Placements: If you place a beat/song on a major label using any of our sample(s), loop or midi packs (drum samples excluded), a fair publishing split with CJ Beatz® is required, in addition to a production or co-production credit which should be labeled as "Produced by CJ Beatz" or "Co-Produced by CJ Beatz" (or other producer credits if the samples, loops or midi packs were co-produced). Please contact email@example.com for further details.
- Non-Major/Indie Label Placements: If you place a beat/song on a non-major/indie label using any of our sample, loop or midi packs no production credit or publishing splits are required.
- Sample Clearances: Don't worry about sample clearances if you use any of our packs, all sample, loop or midi packs at freakquincy.com are all original productions.
- If you are still uncertain about your situation, you can always use the contact us form to ask questions.
What if I'm not satisfied with the order?
- Send us a message using the 'contact us' button and we'll swap out any other product of equal or lesser value on the site.
How will I receive the sounds I purchased?
- You'll be provided with a download link right after purchase. In addition, we send you a confirmation email with your download link so you can download it later if you want.
What can I use to purchase your sounds?
- You can pay with any major credit/debit card and or PayPal account via our PayPal express checkout.
Do you provide support for your products?
- Yes, you can send us a support email 24/7 using the 'contact us' button on the bottom right of the page. We will be sure to get back to you within 24 hrs.